Marco Clementoni, IP Agency Consultant
Registered Canadian Patent Agent
Marco Clementoni is a registered Canadian patent agent, with over 20 years of experience helping a wide range of companies protect their innovations – from start-up and early-stage companies to multi-national businesses. Marco has been working with Pillar IP, Inc. since 2017.
Marco has helped start-ups and leading-edge technology businesses to refocus technology, build their IP portfolios and get SR&ED funding.
- Software and Artificial intelligence
- Telecommunications and computer networks
- Encryption and Systems integration
- Image processing
- Medical imaging
- Business processes
- Automotive & Transportation solutions
- Assembly line technologies
- Assisting software companies refocus their technology into new market sectors, and strategically protecting their intellectual property to support those ventures
Currently he is a member of:
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC) – Associate Member
Who is Marco?
Marco is fluent in Italian (language, food and wine!)
His very experienced palate and love of traveling has taken him all over the world. His taste for exotic flavours and his love for whisky and spirits makes for great corporate outings!
Marco is affable and stylish and enjoys the good things in life. But make no mistake, Marco’s attention to detail and his ability to really get to know the clients and their technology signifies that he’s a consummate professional.
Marco has B.Math from the University of Waterloo.